Guest Ranch in Canada – British Columbia for sale…
Well established Guest Ranch in Canada for Sale due to Retirement.
The ranch has been run as a Guest Ranch for many years. It has hosted a lot of guests from all over the world; many of them keep coming back every season. Actually it can accommodate up to 12 guests coming to British Columbia to spend their holidays here.
Priority of most of the vacation guests is going riding out on horseback to enjoy the wonderful nature and scenery which is rich in variety.
Additional to the guest rooms in the guest house and the Cabin there further is the possibility to use plenty of space for RVs, Campers’ tents etc..
Based on a legal Building Permit there is always the option to extend guest accommodation in form of two more cabins.
MAKE YOUR DREAM OF AN OWN BUSINESS IN CANADA COME TRUE !!!
Price: reduce to 990,000 C$
8485 Graham Dunden Road, 70 Mile House, BC, Canada
- 160 Acres = 647.360 m²
- Built in 2003/2004
- Living Space: 345 m²
- Roofed Porch: 112 m²
Guest House (Heritage) :
- Built in 1927, gutted, renovated in 2004 and 2006
- 3 Guestrooms, 2 Bathrooms,
- Breakfastroom, Gatheringroom
- Living Space 95 m²
- Furbed-Cabin : 22.4 m2, including
- Kitchenette, fully equipped
- Legal Building Permit for two more Cabins is on hand
- Stable barn including 6 Boxes
- Storage Space for hay and oats
- Shed for firewood
- Pig Pen for apprx. 10-15 pigs.
Graham Dunden Ranch
* Guest Ranch and B&B *
Wolfgang & Barbara Pessler
8485 Graham Dunden Road / P.O. Box 202
70 Mile House, BC, V0K 2K0