Well established Guest Ranch in Canada
The ranch has been run as a Guest Ranch for many years. It has hosted a lot of international guests; many of them keep coming back every season. Actually it can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Building Permit exists for more Cabins.
MAKE YOUR DREAM OF AN OWN RANCH IN CANADA COME TRUE !!!
Please, ask for the 40-page exposee !!!
Price: 990,000 C$
8485 Graham Dunden Road, 70 Mile House, BC, Canada
- 160 Acres = 647.360 m² there of 3.7 Acres Commercial R2(RR2) and
- Special Exception C2-23 + 3 Cabins
- Built in 2003/2004
- Open Living Space divided in Kitchen, Dining-, and Living Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Living Space: 345 m²
- Roofed Porch: 112 m²
Guest House (Original Homestead) :
- Built in 1927, gutted, renovated in 2004
- 3 Guestrooms
- 2 Bathrooms,
- Breakfast room, Gathering room
- Living Space 95 m²
- Big double Garage
- Heating and Water
- Four bed-Cabin
- 2 Rooms
- Kitchenette, fully equipped
- Stable barn including 6 Boxes
- Storage Space for hay and oats
- Shed for firewood
- Wood Shavings Shed
- Pig Pen for approx. 10-15 pigs.
Graham Dunden Ranch
* Guest Ranch and B&B *
Wolfgang & Barbara Pessler
8485 Graham Dunden Road / P.O. Box 202
70 Mile House, BC, V0K 2K0